Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm Going to See Pippin!

Deaf West Theatre Production of Pippin at Mark Taper Forum in Los Angeles, California is Friday Night and I am going! I am excited to see this neat Musical featuring both Deaf and Hearing Actors. The Link to the Show's Web Page: http://centertheatregroup.org/tickets/productiondetail.aspx?id=7702
Friday night, Candice, Kaisa, and I are going to see the show, "Pippin" -- a musicl featuring both Deaf and Hearing actors at the Mark Taper Forum. I am excited, and looking forward to a night of Theatre once again. The last Deaf West Production I went to was Big River at the same place, and it featured both Deaf and Hearing Actors with voice and American Sign Language. The production was Mark Twain's vision of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn. Keep an eye open for the personal review of the production when I come back. Probably around Saturday or Sunday. Saturday I am headed to Deaf Awareness Day at Disneyland. And since I work there, I will get in for free of course! See you later everyone.. I'll keep blogging, and you keep reading.
Ciao! Until next time in the Chronicles of Gilberto. . .

No comments: