Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Random 009

Let’s break into a birthday song: “Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Dear Gilbert!” *Blow out the candles"* Yay! Wow, 33 candles on the cake. That’s how many years I have lived. Born in Apple Valley, California on this 6th day of March 1976. 33 years ago I war born to lovely parents: Annabelle and Michael. Who couldn’t ask for such better parents than these. It was 33 years ago that my life began and was raised in Barstow, California. So far, it’s been a great life. I am enjoying every minute of it. The long road from babyhood to adulthood was not quite long, I am still young! 33 is nothing. 33 is a number only in gaining the experience and memorable life so far has gained a lot of confidence in my life. I have such great confidence in my job and I am enjoying every bit of my job at Disneyland. The road from beginning and continuing onwards has given me a positive outlook on everything around me. I feel so confidence that I can celebrate many more birthdays ahead of me.

Looking forward to tomorrow when my family comes down to see where I live in Costa Mesa, California. They will come down to celebrate my birthday. I am glad to be off tomorrow. Tonight, I will work at Disneyland and still he happy for another day of celebration is still ahead of me. I am looking forward to my parents, sister and her husband, my brother in law, and my nephew, Jake to come down and spend the day with me. I am looking forward to showing them where I live. This will be a fun weekend! I am so looking forward to it.

Now, I am pondering the many adventures ahead: Baseball and Football are going to start soon. Baseball will start because it’s springtime baby! I love baseball season. The spring air, the green grass, and the ball players with the sounds of the crack of the bat as it hits the ball and the sound of the ball punching into  the gloves. SMACK! Beautiful, and the game itself – America’s Game will start up again and I am looking forward to Mannywood. It’s going to be a great season, once again, for the Dodgers. And Football, my beloved 49ers has gained a lot of players, and lost some great ones due to free agency, but the team is still intact, but a new offensive coordinator will bring back Frank Gore’s running prowess. Hopefully good things will come for the 49ers. My team, forever Gold!

Well, here we go, let’s celebrate my 33 years of life and let all these balloons go! Ready? One, Two, Three! Let them go… fly, fly away to the sky!

Thanks for reading my blog today, and continue to look forward to even more and don’t worry soon there will be stories and other things coming soon…

Enjoy your day and your weekend. Until Next time. . .

image

No comments: