Monday, September 28, 2009

Wow, Time Flies by So Fast!

Hello to all of you!

Yesterday on September 27, 2009 I have been working for one year at Disneyland Resorts. I work at the Disneyland Park at the Main Street Stores, mainly the Emporium. I was just thinking back to one year ago when I first started the adventures of being a Cast Member at Disneyland and was realizing how much time has flown by so fast. It was even around this time I started my blogging experiences. I don't know if anyone out there reads them, but it's sort of like a journal writing experience for me to jot out little experiences in my life. Maybe one day I'll look back at these blogs and go, "Wow, I have done somewhat good." I enjoy what I do, working at Disneyland is a fun and workable experience. I like being the cashier, guest servicing and closing the store at nights. The perks are seeing the many changes at the park every season. Right now this is the first week that the park is decorated with Halloween themes: pumpkins everywhere, orange and black decorated all over Main Street. Even the huge Mickey Mouse face Jack O' Lantern is spotted right in the middle of Main Street rotunda.

Well, I just wanted to mentioned that it is my one year anniversary working for Disneyland and I am enjoying every minute of it. It'll be my second year to experience Halloween at Disneyland and the upcoming Christmas Season at the Park is always an enjoyable time. I can't wait for the snow covered main street and the fantastic fireworks at night during the Holidays. That is not so far away and that's why I say to myself: "Wow, Time Flies so Fast!" Mentioning the fireworks, you all have to go see the spectacular Halloween firework show that Disneyland has. It's brand new and you sure won't be disappointed! It's a neat show with music from The Nightmare Before Christmas, Pirates of the Caribbean and the Haunted Mansion. Also, be sure to see TNBC's Zero flying by over the castle! (Zero is Jack Skellington's dog) Have a fun time during Halloween!

No comments: