Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Good Bye Old Friend - Nissan, Hello New Friend - Kia Soul and Other News in the Chronicles of Gilberto

Well, it was time to let my ol' car go. The Nissan has been a good ride for me, and it was time for a change. Candice and I got a new car and we are immensely enjoying it. We went to Kia Depot and got the Kia Soul 2010. It's an awesome ride and I love the Sirius Satellite Radio feature. I am enjoying my rides to work, and Candice is enjoying her rides to school/lab. Alot has been going on this month. Alot of things will happen this week. Let me elaborate:


This month of September 2009, my Mom celebrated her birthday yesterday on Labor Day. Happy Birthday to my Mom! I love her dearly. And this is the month of my one year anniversary with Disney. I am enjoying my job at Disneyland alot and it has come to show how time flies by so quickly. I am enjoying the end of summer for it was my first summer to work at Disneyland. It was crowded and busy, at some times it seemed slower than usually, but it picked up with the holidays. So Summer is coming to an end soon and I enjoyed this summer because of all the events that I had -- auditions at Deaf West Theatre, Working at Disneyland for a year, a new car, and most of all I am looking forward to the D23 Expo at Anaheim's Convention Center this week. Should be lots of fun. I am going on Thursday and that evening going to see the preview show at North Hollywood's Deaf West Theatre, "Children of a Lesser God." Should be an awesome show, and I hope all the cast breaks a leg (good luck in theatre speak), and it would've been me in there since I tried to audition. But nevertheless, it will all be a great show. Hope success for all the actors and Deaf West Theatre Company.


I haven't blogged in awhile, but I figured I let all of you know what's up in the Chronicles of Gilberto. So there you have it, life has been great, and I am enjoying all the good things to come. Especially the D23 Expo, will post more about it after my experiences. And especially my one year with Disneyland will be coming up soon in the next two weeks. Well, till next time, but be sure to check out the photos at the end of this blog for our new car! Until next time, wherever you may be, Thanks for reading my blogs!


No comments: